It is almost unbelievable that I am posting Week 3 of the Photo-a-Day Challenge. I know we still have 11 more months to go before this year is over, but it's amazing how quickly these past few weeks have gone by -- see Week 1 and Week 2.
1. Day 15: Happiness - Happiness is Ivan jumping through all of the snow drifts and growing a little snow beard :)
2. Day 16: Morning - My morning starts when my little alarm clock wakes me up, asking me to get him out of bed.
3. Day 17: Water - Every morning, when my son and I get up, I fill-up a glass with water. I try to drink as much as I can...when I remember.
4. Day 18: Something I Bought - I haven't bought much recently for myself, but I did order this sweet little carrot brooch from Nuff Nuff Toys on Etsy because I love carrots!
5. Day 19: Sweet - I looove cupcakes! They are probably my most favourite treat to bake :)
6. Day 20: Someone I Love - My husband of almost 8 years! Yes...we were babies. And yes, I still love him.
7. Day 21: Reflection - Simple enough...the reflection of my wooden drawing model practicing ballet.